We'd like to issue an apology and correction for Joe Lynch who was incorrectly attributed as "Joe Freshour" in our latest catalog. Joe is a Northern Brewer customer and homebrewer with an awesome bar setup. I've been told that he won that trophy next to him as a player in the NHL - the Northland Hockey League in Kansas City. The number of pints it can hold is, as of press time, unverified. Cheers to you, Joe!
Articles in this section
- 5 Game Day Food and Beer Pairings That Win Every Time
- Which Beer to Drink with Each Classic State Fair Food
- Beer Planet Travelog: Bamberg
- Five things made better by homebrewing
- NB brews w/ MNHS ‘n GNG @ FC
- 2010 Mid-Winter Homebrewing Competition
- Hops, and saving some money on your brews
- 2 Things Literature Says I Should Do That I Don't
- Subsistence brewing
- NHC? What's that?