Here at Northern Brewer, we’re a company of homebrewers. The Brewmasters of Northern Brewer are team members who go above and beyond in the creation of exceptional beer, wines, meads, ciders, and other crafty concoctions. Their efforts have garnered them blue ribbons and even national acclaim, and they bring that passion with them to work every day. They are the ones pushing the boundaries, experimenting, testing, tasting - helping to bring you exciting new ingredients, recipes, or equipment. They continually strive to raise the bar, brew their best, and help you brew your best.
Articles in this section
- Beer Planet Travelog: Bamberg
- Five things made better by homebrewing
- NB brews w/ MNHS ‘n GNG @ FC
- 2010 Mid-Winter Homebrewing Competition
- Hops, and saving some money on your brews
- 2 Things Literature Says I Should Do That I Don't
- Subsistence brewing
- NHC? What's that?
- Hunter S. Thompson on Homebrewing
- Brew Dog Day